Project Progress - Final

         My final project takes the theme of "Medication and the Body", displaying the side effects of prolonged use. At the beginning of this year, I’ve begun to experience dizziness routinely, even after following through with the suggestions and guidance of my doctor. Recently, such side effects have become more prevalent leading to difficulties with everyday tasks. I’ve decided to take these effects and work them into photography, seen with the photograph’s below. Using long exposure yields the results below. I positioned myself still and proceeded to move to one or two more positions that display the effects accurately. In addition, I experimented with a mirror that is often defined as revealing the truth or showing beyond that. (These were printed as 11x14 inkjet prints that have more darker tones)







        With Photoshop, there are multiple profiles or adjustments that can be made to photograph’s. It is truly amazing but introduces difficulties in making the "final". I’m still impressed and content with the results.


Comments

  1. Hope to see these physically some day! I can totally envision walking around 6ft-tall prints (maybe just a biiit smaller) of the photos in Wriston Gallery :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Archived Project Progress 2

Archived Project Progress 1